Thursday, March 3, 2011

Summertime in Fotos - Repost




zoom out and celebrate what is good in life.......


Last summer, I spent most of my time kayaking the river in our area and brought back some really cool memories. However, things inevitably change. Drowning my camera has hampered my kayaking and photographing, my kayak chica ran off to Cali. and my kayak hippie dude of a friend can't seem to pencil me in his schedule. Are ya feeling my sadness?

But

This summer, I have been lucky to have access a few blocks from home to "the creek" and what we call the blue hole.The last couple of weekends, my bff and her hubbie have boated up the creek and picked me up on their way . My latest mode of floating cost me 3 bucks, won't turn over, and is lime green just like my kayak.....don't be hating ;)









Photobucket
>
So what we have here is just a little (of 400 some odd fotos) of what summertime means to me. Who are these people? I have no idea, but after a while they became pretty friendly to my camera.

Hope you've had a great summer. School starts tomorrow!


The Blue Hole
(continuing to be enjoyed generation after generation)








Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket







Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket









Peace, Love & Summertime

pEaCE Pictures, Images and Photos





peacegirlplace
2010










1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

What a fun group of family and friends! You made me want to go splashing in the pool now. :)